BREAKING: Television SUPERSTAR Destroys Dems – Reveals DAMNING COVID Truth

A growing number of employers have begun forcing their employees to get vaccinated for COVID-19, and they include the television network ABC.

However, one of its long-time soap opera stars recently announced that he has chosen to leave rather than comply.

According to Fox News, actor Steve Burton put up a video on Instagram this week explaining why he is leaving “General Hospital” after almost three decades.

Burton: “This is about personal freedom to me”

“I wanted you to hear it from me personally,” told fans on Wednesday. “Unfortunately, ‘General Hospital’ has let me go because of the vaccine mandate.”

“I did apply for my medical and religious exemptions, and both of those were denied, which, you know, hurts,” Burton continued. “But this is also about personal freedom to me.”

“I don’t think people should lose their livelihood over this, but with that being said, you know me — I’ll always be grateful for my time at ‘General Hospital,’” he added.

“I love it there. I grew up there. I grew up with some of you, so I’ll always be grateful, and I believe that when one door closes, multiple doors open. That’s always been my perspective,” Burton continued.

“So, I am excited to see what the future brings, and maybe one day if these mandates are lifted, I can return and finish my career as Jason Morgan, and that would be an honor — and if not, I’m going to take this amazing experience, move forward and be forever grateful,” he stressed.

Although most commenters expressed support, one individual blamed the unvaccinated for her surgery having to be delayed.

Other networks have not imposed vaccine mandates

Burton’s IMDB biography indicates that the Emmy-winning actor has starred on “General Hospital since 1992. He has also lent his voice to a number of video games.

Fox News stated that Burton was already diagnosed with COVID over the summer, an infection that he believes was contracted at work.

It also noted that soap operas such as “Days of Our Lives” as well as “The Young and the Restless” and “The Bold and the Beautiful” have not instituted vaccine mandates. All three programs air on competing networks.

 

The post BREAKING: Television SUPERSTAR Destroys Dems – Reveals DAMNING COVID Truth first appeared on Conservative Institute.

BREAKING: Television SUPERSTAR Destroys Dems – Reveals DAMNING COVID Truth BREAKING: Television SUPERSTAR Destroys Dems – Reveals DAMNING COVID Truth Reviewed by The News on Donal Trump on November 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.