Here We Go: Ocasio-Cortez Says Trump Impeachment Is A ‘No Brainer’

The post Here We Go: Ocasio-Cortez Says Trump Impeachment Is A ‘No Brainer’ appeared first on I Love My Freedom.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is well known for her vocal and strong opposition to President Trump.  She made a name for herself knocking off 10-term incumbent Senator Joseph Crowley, in the 14th district of New York. Since winning the primary, Ocasio-Cortez has become politically vocal on many fronts including supporting other progressive candidates in her party, despite not being officially elected yet. In an interview with Jorge Ramos on his “Real America with Jorge Ramos” show on Facebook Watch, Ocasio-Cortez was asked about impeachment of President Trump. “I mean, yeah. To me, it’s a no-brainer,” Ocasio-Cortez said when asked about impeachment. “Well, I believe that he has

The post Here We Go: Ocasio-Cortez Says Trump Impeachment Is A ‘No Brainer’ appeared first on I Love My Freedom.



Here We Go: Ocasio-Cortez Says Trump Impeachment Is A ‘No Brainer’ Here We Go: Ocasio-Cortez Says Trump Impeachment Is A ‘No Brainer’ Reviewed by The News on Donal Trump on November 04, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.