‘Don’t play games with me, kid:’ Biden grabs student after she asks about gender

Handsy Joe Biden has done it again.

The former vice president and 2020 presidential hopeful inappropriately grabbed a young college woman, and there won’t be much defense for this one, as the whole encounter was caught on camera.  

A girl and a question

The incident took place at the Iowa State Fair — the “Political Soapbox,” as it is also known — where Biden was campaigning this past Thursday.

The former vice president was slowly making his way through a crowd of people when he was approached by an Iowa student named Katie who had a question for him.

“How many genders are there?” she asked. Biden took a few seconds before responding, “There are at least three.”

“What are they?” inquired Katie.

The grab

At this point, Biden appeared to get upset. Katie described what happened next in an interview with conservative group Turning Point USA, for whom she is a staffer.

“I started to walk away and then, it doesn’t stop there, he grabs my arm and pulls me back to make eye contact with him again and yells something about marriage at me,” she said. “So I walked away and I was mad, just very, very mad that someone would actually treat me like that.”

In the video that captured the incident, it goes down as Katie describes. Biden turns to her, says, “Don’t play games with me, kid,” grabs her arm, looks her in the eye, and continues, “By the way, the first one to come out for marriage was me.”

It is not clear what Biden meant with the latter statement. Perhaps he was trying to say that he was the first one to “come out” in support for gay marriage. If so, what that has to do with Katie’s question is even more unclear that what he said. Watch below:

Incident after incident

As has been suggested, Biden has a long history of awkward, handsy, uncomfortable behavior with women and girls. Most recently, in March, State Sen. Lucy Flores (D-NV) came forward to accuse Biden of an encounter that left her “mortified.”

“As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders,” she wrote. “I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.”



‘Don’t play games with me, kid:’ Biden grabs student after she asks about gender ‘Don’t play games with me, kid:’ Biden grabs student after she asks about gender Reviewed by The News on Donal Trump on August 10, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.