The post WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Roasts #SNL’s Pete Davidson, Reminds ‘Americans Can Forgive One Another’ appeared first on I Love My Freedom.
On Tuesday, Dan Crenshew was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives. Crenshaw is a former Navy Seal. Last Saturday, Crenshaw was on the receiving end of a comment form #SNL host Pete Davidson that received swift and significant backlash across the country. In a SNL skit Davidson made these comments: “You may be surprised to hear he’s a congressional candidate for Texas and not a hit-man in a porno movie,” Davidson said as a photo of Crenshaw appeared on screen. “I’m sorry. I know he lost his eye in war — or whatever,” he added as if it was inconsequential. POLL: Do you think
The post WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Roasts #SNL’s Pete Davidson, Reminds ‘Americans Can Forgive One Another’ appeared first on I Love My Freedom.

No comments: