Trump’s Newest Court Appointee Didn’t Fit The Media Narrative, So You Probably Didn’t Hear About It

The post Trump’s Newest Court Appointee Didn’t Fit The Media Narrative, So You Probably Didn’t Hear About It appeared first on I Love My Freedom.

President Donald Trump has nominated an Indian American woman to fill Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s former seat on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit. While originally planned for Wednesday, the president broke with protocol and announced regulations czar Neomi Rao’s nomination to the court on Tuesday during a White House event marking the Hindu festival Diwali. VOTE NOW: Would Trump beat Hillary if she runs in 2020? “We were going to announce that tomorrow and I said you know, here we are Neomi — we’re never gonna do better than this. I thought it was an appropriate place,” she

The post Trump’s Newest Court Appointee Didn’t Fit The Media Narrative, So You Probably Didn’t Hear About It appeared first on I Love My Freedom.



Trump’s Newest Court Appointee Didn’t Fit The Media Narrative, So You Probably Didn’t Hear About It Trump’s Newest Court Appointee Didn’t Fit The Media Narrative, So You Probably Didn’t Hear About It Reviewed by The News on Donal Trump on November 14, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.