Christine Blasey Ford's opening statement in full

The 51-year-old California university professor testified that Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her when the two were teenagers

Below are the full opening remarks to the US Senate judiciary committee from Christine Blasey Ford:

Thank you, Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Feinstein, members of the committee. My name is Christine Blasey Ford. I am a professor of psychology at Palo Alto University and a research psychologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine. I won’t detail my educational background since it has already been summarized. I have been married to Russell Ford since 2002 and we have two children.

Continue reading...

Christine Blasey Ford's opening statement in full Christine Blasey Ford's opening statement in full Reviewed by The News on Donal Trump on September 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.